Friday, May 06, 2005

you and me

You and me
And all of the people
And nothing to do
And nothing to lose
Coz it’s you and me
And all of the people
And I don’t know why
I can’t take my eyes off of you
(You and me -- Lifehouse)

Well, I finally got to listen to that song completely. What’s so special with that? Well, I heard its chorus part last Monday night at MTV and I was absolutely thrilled with the melody of the song. I didn’t get to finish it though. Thanks to that pesky little brother I have. Then the following morning, I heard Jamie sing the song repeatedly; again, only the chorus part. Then she said that the song was for me (daw ha!) dedicated by this someone special. Wow. Talk about coincidence! Then this morning, I finally go to listen to the whole song. There’s this line there that says something like everything she does is beautiful, everything she does is right. Well, if the dedication is true, I’m really flattered. Thanks again to that special someone. **blush**

Well, what’s up with me?

My brother’s not here! Thank God!! He went to Baliuag for the annual fiesta which was celebrated yesterday (May 4). I did not go with him though. I had a perfect excuse thanks to Upcat review. He called me yesterday and made me talk with all of my titas. They were all asking the same thing. Why did I not go? UPCAT! Then they even teased me by saying that I did not go because of a date. Hah! As if! And talk about timing. My dear brother called me in the middle of the exam we were taking. Good thing I was already finished. If not, my phone would have made a really big scene.

What else? Well, I have a gimmick tomorrow with the barkada.

Reasons for the gala:

1.celebration for the end of the UPCAT
2.reason to have lunch with Sir Nikolai
3.be with each other’s company in a mall (we haven’t been in one as a group for like the longest time)
4.spend our money on movies
5.have our pictures taken together
6.(probably the real reason) to have a blast and other really mushy moments (if ever)

As we invited Sir Nikolai to lunch on Friday, the excuse we gave him wa sit was a celebration for the end of UPCAT. Lame. But anyway, it worked. He agreed and we’ll be having lunch with our cutie and hottie prof. Well! Talk about luck!
I still don’t have a confirming yes about Paolo’s attendance though. I called him yesterday and he told me that the sched for the gala could actually conflict with this event they had on their church. I told him to call me before the night ends. He did not. Paolo talaga! Kahit kalian! Basta pagdating sa deadline walang sinusunod.

Mental note: Call Shena.

------------00000000000------------------

The house is really quiet these days because of the absence of my dear brother. Buti naman at natatahimik na ang buhay sa bahay. I swear! Everything is so different without him. Our ref looks a lot better, the house is a lot cleaner. Best news? Walang nangungulit sa akin. There’s nobody that makes my life his business. This is pretty short lived though. He’ll be home Sunday. Well, at least I got to experience it.

I had a fabulous time with mom last Monday at the mall. Perfect pair of shoes! Expensive though. But, what do you expect? Anyway, I only buy shoes once in a while. I guess self indulgence is something someone needs once in awhile. I needed this. I guess I also have to reward things. Kahit yung maliliit lang na bagay.

1 comment:

Aeriad said...

Ei, waZzup? Sensya na talaga di ako nakasama.. Wala lang talagang MonEy!! Nyahahaha!!^__^ At least enjoy naman dun sa lunch sa McdO..^__^ Kasama ang cutie prOf na kinababaliwan niYo...^__^ Anyway, bawi nalan akO sa BdaY kO...^__^